June 22, 2009

Craziness

So, I never, and I mean NEVER, get uber excited for a date, let alone a blind date with guys I meet on dating websites...cuz let's just say, my experience with them is less than stellar and all the guys on them seem to be pathetic, lonely and clingy.
I mean, I know of a couple success stories, but I have had yet to believe in the myths told to me on occasion. Up until now, I have been on these sites strictly for a couple dating experiences, maybe a good makeout session and definitely a fabulous story (usually at my own expense). It has never amounted to much - let alone worth more than a 2nd or 3rd date...But, now I may have to truly suck it up and realize it brought me along to a fabulous man.
He's the Shark, an attorney, and he is magnificent in every way of the word...OK, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself - because it has only been ONE date...But, I can not stop thinking, talking, daydreaming of him. It seriously is a problem and is starting to interrupt my productivity at work (Well, who am I fooling? I don't really apply myself there anyway lately because it's less than fulfilling. Thoughts of the Shark just make the day move a little faster.).
He is unbelievably sexy - strong hands (you know what I'm talking about), gorgeous eyes you could swim in, hair that just asks to be grabbed, a physique that I'm sure can prove itself in more ways than one, brains that actually challenge me, opinions that make me think and a sincerity and honesty that is rarely found anymore these days. UGH!!
This is not me, this is not how I act...I need to simmer down and see what happens - but let's just say, for now...I'm in this lovely state of euphoria that I just want to hold onto for a little longer before the "real" Shark emerges.

1 comment:

  1. "brains that actually challenge me, opinions that make me think"
    That's a VERY, VERY important thing! As one "bull" to another... it's something we need to have otherwise forget it!!!

    It's good to see you are "in a state of Euphoria" :) I like that feeling!!! He sounds like a keeper...

    Just remember when everything else seems like it's going to crap... there is usually a bright light somewhere in the fog!!! I am rootin'for you sister.

    (and it's ok to be "not so productive" ONCE IN A WHILE. We all need a break now and then!)
    ~HUGS!~

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers