April 23, 2009

why date kate?

So, over the course of several years and many friends' suggestions, I have been asked to write a story about my life.
Not sure why mine is so much more unique than the next girl's, but I do have many stories to tell. Many funny, some sad and too many that could only happen to me.
I have decided to focus most of my tales on my dating experiences...because as my friends can tell you, my dating stories are truly experiences that can not be made up or imagined. This stuff really happens and it happens to ME!
So, here we go...The journey has begun and you are in for the ride of your life - ok, maybe not your life, but at least a fun detour for the time being.


1 comment:

  1. Ohh...I'm so excited to see what kind of "trouble" by blonde little friend will be getting into!!! Love ya! Paige :o)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers